Tuesday 5 August 2014

Digging ground.


          I haven't done any training since last week since I might have had a wee bug there. Hard to say. Could be another disease entirely, something from the sea since I've been wakening up bathed in sweat. But I felt good today and dug a big bit of allotment in celebration.

         Watched the Salmond Darling debate tonight. Whatever happens with the referendum, there's still a good chance of Scotland being independent within ten years. Then we sharpen the guillotines!! Ha. ha. ha. ha. ha!

           I haven't had any face to face chats since Saturday. And I haven't been drinking. (I wasn't that ill!). And the meditations are still working so onwards and upwards.

1 comment:

  1. If you need to be ill to drink, I'd like to know who you are and what you've done with John McKenzie.

    ReplyDelete