Tuesday 11 March 2014

Bigger Diggings!


   
          The bottom photie is of a vision I had in the sky today. I think it is the sun. Today was better than the summer time because it would have been too hot in the summer time. Today was just right.

           Then I dug a wee bit of the allotment. Only about seven or eight rows with about fifteen shovels widths in each row. Nothing. Only about a hundred and twenty times to push the spade into the earth, lift and turn, push the spade .... nothing. Completely knackered me of course. I was going to clean a beer stain out of the carpet and rasp a bit on the bottom of a door, but all domestic chores were abandoned after the diggings.

            I've been practising smiling into my organs a wee bit. It's Taoist juju. You close your eyes and smile down into yourself. You can smile into your legs if you like. It's not very Scottish somehow with the place being full of miserable basturns and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment