Tuesday 4 March 2014

Beginning of the diggings again!











          The top three photies were taken on a walk to the Botties a couple of days ago. The rest were taken today up at the allotment, the last one being Inverleith Park Boating Pond.

           I have fixed two things! I never fix anything. Trying to fix stuff is what I don't like doing, but needs must. The first thing I fixed was the door. I stopped it sticking by getting a rasp file and filing and filing and filing for hours and hours and hours. I made me remember one of the reasons why I don't like fixing things. But I think it's fixed now. Then I fixed the lock. I had to go to Homebase and buy a file for metal and file away for a few minutes, but now the mortice locks.

           I had a wonderful wee meditation sitting on the bench up the allotment. And I did the first dig of the season. I think it's been eighteen years since I started digging the allotment. All I need is a wee bit of good weather and it should be great up there this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment