Friday 7 February 2014

The Things You Miss








      I love my bed. I really do. I think it's my favourite thing so I'm glad every time I waken up in it. Because I wasn't doing prostrations on the Holy Isle, I did a lot more meditating, but got very little exercise other than doing tai chi sets and standing on my head. So since there was just sitting, reading and eating, I'm probably a good half stone fatter than I was at the start of the year.

       Late this afternoon, I donned the Beer Monster Reduction Vehicle and managed to get through six three minute rounds of shadow boxing before lying in the bath for a good half hour. I missed baths. I love lying in the bath and doing the bliss.

        And what a lovely afternoon it was for walking in the Botanic Gardens! The Botties are a total joy when the sun shines. After that I went and sat in the hut, but after half an hour the bit of string holding the door shut unravelled and I got up and came home for the shadow boxing and all.

         This is going to be a very interesting year for me. Looking forward to everything!!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe somebody on the dole could re-ravel the bit of string for you. Job creation.
    Albert.

    ReplyDelete