Saturday 15 February 2014

Samsara reading!






    I took the photies at the Botties on Thursday.

     Last night I got three copies of Samsara, the radio play I've been intermittently working on, printed out and we sat round reading it into a recording device. This was very useful and may be useful in future. I was expecting the script to last for an hour, but it only lasted just under forty five minutes.

     It's a lot more focused than it was, but still needs a lot of work done on it. I don't know if it's worth doing that just now since I don't expect a positive response from the radio drama people. This is mainly because nobody there knows me. But now that my future son-in-law managed to get the printer to work and I've got a hard copy .... well, now I can get into the nuts and bolts of it, whenever.

       Quite often in the week and a half since I was on the Holy Isle, I've wished that I was back there!!

2 comments:

  1. I say!

    Well done getting someone to get the printer working. Your future son-in-law could make a fortune with such a skill.

    MM III

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the new computery thing. Or new operating system. Also, microsoft gutted all the non microsoft drivers when they added a start button. Start.

    ReplyDelete