Monday 2 April 2012

Promoting Ebooks again and again!

          I took part in the 5 Day Free Book Promotion for ebooks on Kindle beginning at Christmas. About 3,000 downloads resulted from this. This isn't a lot. Someone on a Meet Our Authors forum post got 12,000 downloads for one book. I got one review, a good one, for Remote Control.
         
           During all of March the ebooks were on sale for just over $3 and five books were sold all month. That's five books sold between the ten books on Kindle.

            Much as I would like to just forget about promoting these ebooks, I think you'd got to make a wee effort anyway. So I've made all my books free on Tuesday, April 3rd. Let's hope for lots of downloads and a few good reviews!

2 comments:

  1. At the beginning, and at the end of your ebooks - do you mention the other titles available, with a link?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you think that's a little vulgar?

    ReplyDelete