Wednesday 4 April 2012

Free Ebook Promotion on Kindle yesterday!

          Yesterday my ten free kindle books were downloaded just over 700 times in the United States and just over 300 here. Almost half of the numbers of downloads in the states were for Ancient Futures and Bugtown. I can only imagine this is because folk fancied the covers. Of the 300 downloaded in Britain, Ancient Futures was way ahead again, but second most downloaded one was The Buddha and the Big Bad Wolf. This was rather pleasing since that's one I'd like folk to read!!

            I got this message yesterday on the Meet Our Authors forum.

            Jimelle Salyers says:

LOL, John! Never hand someone your book and say, "good luck with that"! It's bad marketing:) J/K
I was a school librarian for a year and so far, according to your book, Scottish schools are EXACTLY like American schools. Too much admin, not enough learning. I'm just not as imaginative as your protagonist. Probably a good thing. This is such a funny book so far - and I have a pretty demanding sense of humor. Thanks for a fun couple of hours this afternoon; I can't wait to finish it.

         The books will be free again on Saturday and Sunday this weekend and next!

No comments:

Post a Comment