Wednesday 25 April 2012

Promoting E-books again! 5 Day Promos.

Thought this might interest anyone thinking of doing the 5 day promos. I lifted it from Meet Our Author forum. Didn't get the name of the author.


I am at 33hrs of day one promo with 12,550dls. Shameless plug to get a few more goes here--->http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007W9F4A8

Now, what I did and didn't do. I ran my promo for 5 days consecutive, because I figure I did this for 1. Exposure 2. "Likes" 3. Reviews. Why would anyone start a promo for less than 5 days? I have 40 likes in one day...why wouldn't I build on it? In short do the 5 already. You'd be mad as hell if you landed on a blog or some other sites radar after your > less than 5 day promo ended right?

I put word out on these FREE sites.
pixelofink.com
icravefreebies.com
centsablemomma.com
thedigitalinkspot.blogspot.com 
Reviewers Roundup on FaceBook
LinkedIn Writers Groups
My FaceBook Page(only have 200 friends or so)
Kindle bazaar forum.

** Some sites above take a day or two to get to your book, so sign up THE LATEST a day before you start your 5 day promo.**
See? NO TWEETING or whatevering, Google plus oneing,lol(still not sure to what those two are:) THERE YOU HAVE IT 100% FREE

No comments:

Post a Comment