Friday 21 October 2011

Review of Are You Boys Cyclists?

          Are You Boys Cyclists? got it's first review since it was uploaded to Kindle. It's from someone I knew at university. In fact, he thinks he was in Alma Mater. Anyway, he sent me an email saying he didn't have to exaggerate. But he normally only reads computer manuals, so you can make what you like of it. I don't know what he's got to laugh about anyway!



4.0 out of 5 stars This book is a Celtic American PsychoOctober 20, 2011
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Are You Boys Cyclists? (Kindle Edition)
I couldn't put it down, as they say. Actually I had to put it down, but only to eat. I continued reading on the bus to work, laughing aloud. I hope nobody was reading the graphic parts over my shoulder.

A hugely enjoyable book by someone who knows how to write. Honest and depraved. Who would have thought a postmodern novel could be so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment