Friday 12 April 2019

This lovely Springtime!







                  I say the winter is okay, but it isn't. Right now is okay. How fortunate to live here in Stockbridge! And everywhere life bursts forth. Or it will once I've raked the earth and planted the whatevers. Anyway, it is better than it was.

                  Can't say how great it is to be meditating these days. Can't say. You think you should bear witness and the flatheids think you are a supercilious basturn if you try to explain the unexplainable. Who moi? A supercilious basturn? Moi? Well, life is complete shite for me as well, but at least when I sit on my bum, things do get interesting.

                    Flooded with bliss this morning. Stay away from the dark side. Mr Hyde lives there.

4 comments:

  1. Always great to get these little snippets from you, John. Can't believe it will be 10 years this year since I left St Auggies. Hope you're well, and glad you're still meditating. I know quite a few people who have visited Samye Ling recently and found it rewarding.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's eight years since I retired! Hurrah! I'm still on four or five hours meditating most days, Ewan. The Samye Ling will look lovely right now!

      Delete
  2. I say!

    That's a lot of clutter you have on your floor.

    MM III

    ReplyDelete
  3. The photie of the wee nun is a new addition!

    ReplyDelete