Friday 1 February 2019

February is here!



         
          So pleased that February has arrived. The last couple of weeks,  as we've pulled away from the New Year, have been excellent in many ways. January, February and March were not great for me last year, or the year before, so it's nice that this year seems better. Spending November on pilgrimage in North India has really helped. The meditations move on.

          This morning I wakened up in my own bed. When I waken in my own bed especially, if I close my eyes I can bring on the bliss almost straight away. This is really a big sweetie to get and I never imagined that repeating mumbo jumbo to myself would give this kind of result. It works better when I'm on my back than on my side and is a good indication of what the first meditation will be like.

          I don't know what it is. The more I meditate and the longer I've spent at it, the less I think I know about it. So you're lying on your back in bed and it's a wonderful cocoon of bliss before you have to move, and I ask myself if this is meditating. For sure it's a very good way to start the day and the only downside is that your day probably won't get any better.

          The novel - working title Cold Killing - should be finished this year if I can be bothered. But I'm trying to be bothered and write more this year. I'd like to get this thriller out of the road by the time some advance has occurred in the meditations so I can write something about that again. No one I know meditates and that's a shame, and no one wants me to write about the juju, but I feel that I should tell folk somehow. If something happens ....

          I was at the Botanics yesterday. I love living in Stockbridge.

5 comments:

  1. I say!

    Who would have thought that February would have followed January?

    MM III

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say,

    Will Cold Killing be a thriller because something actually happens in this one?

    MM III

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw!

    I heard that all your accounts have been compromised by Nigerian scammers, and that none of your friends are opening emails from you anymore. Ah well, it will only be a matter of days before you are blocked and cancelled by your email provider. If I receive any sensible-looking emails from you, then I'll know they are from the scammers.

    MM III

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want you to write about the juju...thats my type of thriller...loveandpeacexxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Michelle. Much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete