Tuesday 22 January 2019

Into the new year



          This feels like a great time of the year. It's such a relief, such a weight off the shoulders, when there is no more Christmas and New Year looming. Now everything seems fresh, open and positive.  Things seem to be going very well for me right now and I appreciate that. I'm living a great life and having a great time at sixty seven years of age. Such a fortunate creature. The best thing, and the most certain, when I look ahead at a new year is thqt my meditations will improve and develop as they have done for most of my adult life, so what's to complain about.

           The old guy getting on the bus in the top photie is Prof Higgs who sometimes gets on the bus around these parts. A year or so ago, just when I was thinking that no one understood quantum mechanics, he got on the 29 bus I was on. This was mentioned in Stumblebumming Towards Enlightenment, which today I seem to have managed to get the cover to say: Bus Stops, Buddhism and Ecuador. 

1 comment:

  1. I say, old bean,

    We're fortunate beings, so we are.

    MM III

    ReplyDelete