Sunday 20 May 2018

Pressmennan Wood







                    I've started watching Russia Today over the last few days. It's referred to by our media as a propaganda news station and it probably is. Unlike the BBC of course. The first ten minutes of the evening news on Friday was devoted to the royal wedding, which was due to happen the NEXT  day. Well, can that be even counted as news, something that hasn't happened yet?
 
                    Anyone who knows me knows how much I love being a subject  of our royal family, but I had to go to Pressmennan Wood when there was nothing else but advertisements for the Breetish establishment on the telly and it was very beautiful there yesterday.

2 comments:

  1. I say!

    Here in Kalimbuka, the staff wanted to stand to attention for the entire duration of the wedding, but I had to inform them that this would result in injuries, and that a quick salute would be just as good. They all loved watching the wedding on my TV.

    MM III

    ReplyDelete
  2. They probably think they're Breetish. It's only foreigners who want to be Breetish these days.

    ReplyDelete