Sunday 6 May 2018

Bluebell and Tulip Days Now





                    Yesterday I was at Kailzie Gardens, a place near Peebles. Very nice it is too!

                     I'm feeling entirely positive at the moment. 1988 is the year I look back on with special affection. I was looking after my baby daughter and off work and loving it. 1988 had one of those endless summers of childhood.

                    All I have to do is not get too pissed and lay off .... well, purification and accumulation is the name of the game. But the meditations yesterday were so, so good. You are supposed to be on a path, though you may not know where the path is leading you, so you can expect change in the meditations, or some development. Despite living like a normal idiot, the visualisations are getting much clearer, almost as if a switch was thrown a couple of months ago, but a bit slower than that.  The bliss has been fantastic too. I was meditating in bed yesterday morning, and even although I drank quite a lot of wine the night before, it is just almost straight into the great bliss. Of course, it would have been better for my concentration, etc., if I hadn't been pissed the night before, but .... I don't deserve this. I do feel blessed sometimes.

                   So I think this year could be special. Just love that the winter is behind us and the summer still in front. My nephew has passed recently and my brother nearly kicked the bucket last week, so I'm trying to take some impetus from this and stop wasting time drinking beer and such like.

                    On the other hand, everything is going splendidly.

2 comments:

  1. I say!

    Abdul said to me that it's a shame that the folk in Jockland are so poor that they are now having to eat bluebells and tulips, but I told him that they probably taste quite good.

    MM III

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, the poor folk here can go to foodbanks to stop them starving in one of the richest countries of the world.

    ReplyDelete