Sunday 25 February 2018

Second diggings!



          It was a bit weird seeing folk working on the other half of the allotment this afternoon. They said they'd been on the list for ten years. Anyway, I've now dug half way down the side I have left and it is going to be so much easier to keep it tidy and keep the letters of complaint from the allotment man at bay.
       
         Apparently, we are due some terrible weather next week, but the weather has been lovely this weekend, very bright and clear and cold. Stockbridge looked like a great place to stay today as I went down to the shop for the paper.

          My friend Heather is in America right now, so I'm spending a lot of time on my own this weekend, but that's been okay. This could be a really great year for me. Feel it in my waters!! Shame about the folk who don't meditate, but that's not my fault.

1 comment:

  1. I say!

    Always trust your waters.

    MM III

    ReplyDelete