Monday 19 December 2016

No bites yet!!



          I only got one response from the last group of five emails and that was from James Gill of United Agents. I thought maybe they'd have a policy of checking emails so I sent another two out to United Artists. No, three: Jon Elek, Jodie Hodges and Robert Kirby. Also, one to Darley Anderson and Doreen Montgomery. Might be an idea to list all the folk I've sent emails to so far.
Jeffrey Simmons
Malcolm Imrie
Jonathan Pegg
Jenny Brown
Sarah Ballard
Euan Thorneycroft
Andrew Lownie
James Gill
Laura McNeill
Zoe Waldie
Araminta Whitney
Susan Smith.
               
           The only stuff outstanding is the Ecuador book which is with Angus MacDonald still. I've managed to illicit negative responses from David Haviland, James Gill and I'm still waiting on Angus.

           At least, one in five emails seems to be getting read, so it's probably worth continuing with this emailing stuff.

           The photie is of me at the Zen Mountain Monastery in the Catskills last spring. Seems like an awful long time ago now!

           Just checked my emails. Seems Uuited Agents have gone on holiday already! So I sent another one to
Charlotte Howard.

2 comments:

  1. I say!

    How do you describe your attachment to the agents. i.e. what is your elevator pitch, so to speak?

    MM III

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say!

    Do you point out to the publishers that the Ecuador book also doubles as a technical manual for using foreign ATMs to get forex? This might help.

    MM III

    ReplyDelete