Tuesday 13 December 2016

More agent emails!


          Two months ago I started sending out emails for the thriller. Before that I spent three months waiting for news from a New York agent to get back to me. At least I think I did actually send the Ecuador book to them. I thought I'd sent the thriller to David Haviland and spent six weeks waiting for him to get back to me only to discover that I hadn't sent that to him! Anyway, when I did sent it to him, he rejected it straightaway.

          Angus MacDonald is still looking at the Ecuador book, I think.

           So today I have sent off five more emails. I really don't enjoy doing this stuff. Hustling your wonderful writings is always disappointing. And I don't need the money right now, but I did promise one of two folk that I'd try to make some and I think the books are okay, so ....

           The photie was taken in Central Park at the start of spring in 2015. Seems like an awful long time ago.

4 comments:

  1. I say!

    Nice photo. But there are easier ways to see whether you've stepped in dog poo than to get yourself in such a twist.

    MM III

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I can't get any new photies on this blog due to the failure of the machines.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say!

    It is not the fault of the machines!

    MM III

    ReplyDelete
  4. put the machines in twistewd sirsasanas and all will be well - hohoho seasons greetings from sunny spain
    loveandpeacexxxx

    ReplyDelete