Monday 17 October 2016

More agents stuff!!

                  It is now more than three months since I sent Are There Any Buddhists in Ecuador to William Clark Associates, so I tried to prod them into a response of some kind with an email. Well, I had to send it through their query email thing, and I haven't had a response.

                   Somewhat disappointing when agents do that.,,, ask you to submit something and then completely forget about it. Non satis. In future, I'm not giving anyone that length of time.

                    What I think I should do now is put the Ecuador book straight onto Kindle and forget about it, but I did tell Lama ,Rinchen I'd try to make some money to help her with building on the muddy field in Beaumont, Belgium.

                      So I'm going to try and get someone to sell the two young adult books and the crime book. That's Remote Control plus Bugtown and In the Land of the Demon Masters.

                       This evening I sent out five emails to.
Ivan Mulcahy
Jeffrey Simmons
Malcolm Imrie
Angus MacDonald
Jonathan Pegg
and
Jenny Brown Associates.

The emails to Jeffrey Simmons and Jonathan Pegg didn't work!! So I sent three emails. Doing this business stuff is not very interesting!!! It's not as if I even need the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment