Thursday 7 July 2016

William Clark Associates


         William Clark Associates got right  back to me and someone there (I suspect it won't be Mr Clark) is wanting to have a look at the book. This was a bit of a surprise. Someone on the web was saying it took three months to get a reply from this agency for one thing. Also, I suspect that New York agents aren't looking for British writers, so I hope there is a quick rejection which will let me keep at it. Now that I remember ... there was a request of a chapter by chapter synopsis ... which I forgot to send. Oh, well. I'll send another email with that attached later today!

          I got a letter from the council telling me to clean up my allotment so I'll go up there this afternoon. Looks like a really nice afternoon out there.

          The random photie today is of me on the Indian/Nepal border, on the Singalila Ridge with my back to three of the four biggest mountains in the world. Unfortunately, the mountains are just above the horizon and they didn't come out!

No comments:

Post a Comment