Monday 4 July 2016

William Clark Associates and the Andy Ross Agency.

,
          Since I got no response to the first two emails I've sent, I've just sent another two. I googled for agents interested in religion/spirituality books and came up with two agencies: William Clark Associates and the Andy Ross Agency. So I've just sent them emails. Since both these agents are based in the states, they probably don't deal with foreign writers, but what the hell. I should be visiting New York and California before the year is out anyway.

          Today I was definitely getting heat during the meditations. How weird and bizarre! I sent an email to Lama Rinchen about it, just to let her know. She has really been a huge help in getting on with this stuff.

           The photie is of me at a monastery in Sikkim. That's only been two months ago, but seems like such an age!

6 comments:

  1. I say!

    Are you expecting these agencies to respond a bit too quickly? You send on a Friday, and of course it's been 4th of July.

    MM III

    ReplyDelete
  2. My cunning methods do not get you an agent anyway, anyhow. You have to network. And probably need the money!! I don't want any more money!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say!

    I expect that, nowadays, agents are more interested in how many Twitter followers a prospective author has, rather than the text of what they write.

    MM III

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andy Ross said no thanks, but at least bothered to reply.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. But William Clark Associates day they want a look, so I'll send them a copy today. Wasn't even expecting a reply from them.

    ReplyDelete