Thursday 21 July 2016

Still no news from agent.


          I was hoping to put some of the photies I took at the weekend onto this blog, but as yet I cannot get the photies onto the blog. So I put up with random one. Might be of the Trossachs, but probably not. I was spending the weekend in  Callendar with my girlfriend. What a good time was had by all!

          Anyway, I haven't had anything from the Wm Clark Associates yet. This is hardly surprising since I sent the stuff to them just about a fortnight ago. But I have little hope of them wanting to represent me and would really like to get on with this and be finished with looking for an agent by the end of the summer. Then I could put the Ecuador book onto Kindle and get on with writing something else.

        Patience is a virtue, try it if you can .... I'll give them another couple of weeks and if I haven't heard by then, I'll contact them and ask if they want more time. Of course, they won't reply to that and I'll feel free to look elsewhere.


          Photies taken  up the allotment last week.

3 comments:

  1. I say!

    You could write your new book about the sivinties - the strikes, the power cuts, the inflation, the bad food, the awful TV, and how you loved it so much. Just a suggestion.

    MM III

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since I uninstalled Chrome and then re-installed it, I cannot get into how to add posts to this blog. I am puzzled. Someone should kill all these machines. Donald, can you hear me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say!

    You are writing the posts, e.g. "Back to the war against the machines. It an interesting photie of Lama Yeshe yesterday morning, but..." but not posting them, I think.

    MM III

    ReplyDelete