Monday 30 May 2016

In the summertime!


   
          I now how no appointments, dates, arrangements or anything else I have to do, have planned to do, or are going to do. I have no holidays booked. I am looking forward to unrehearsed and unexpected events!! This is the part of the year I've been waiting for. So far this year, I've been nine weeks on a meditation retreat and just over two weeks in India/Nepal/Sikkim, and all during this I've been waiting for it all to end so I can get on with just enjoying my allotment and the summertime.

          The editing of the Ecuador book is going well. There's always nervousness at the start, but I did start last week and I'm  going to do just enough to keep me enjoying doing it. I think I might have a version I can start to try to interest an agent in probably quite soon.

          The photies are of the trek to Sikkim and the Singalila Ridge, or whatever it was called!

No comments:

Post a Comment