Wednesday 11 May 2016

Apple blossom time





          I had a lovely day today! What a lovely day! The allotment this afternoon was bathed in sunshine. Did some digging and read the paper. Great.

          It always takes a while for things to settle down after these long flights, but I feel almost human again today. Some things make me feel better and I put them all into this perfect morning: dog poses, back bends, headstand, tai chi set and about three hours of meditating. That makes me feel good.

           Next week I'll try to start work on my book again.

2 comments:

  1. Dear John. Downward dog use to be my favourite pose, but I've gone off it, and these days I prefer upward dog (probably because I've learned to do it properly). In your opinion, is this a sign that it's all balancing up? Regards from Albert.

    ReplyDelete