Monday 23 November 2015

At the ball!



 
          I haven't been anywhere for ages, but last week spent the weekend in a cottage at Kirriemuir with my new best friend, who seems to have lost a bit of her head in the photie, and her dog, Fergus. Fergus is a very smart dog since he only wants to attack old decrepit folk with walking sticks. This makes going to the pub with Fergus very interesting since that's where the decrepit old folk with walking sticks tend to gather of an afternoon. Woof, woof!

          I was thinking that I might be spending Christmas in Brussels. This evening most of Brussels seems locked down due to loonies going around looking for a crowd to blow themselves up in, so I don't know if that's going to happen. When the weather gets cold and horrible, you just want to stay in. The cottage at Kirriemuir had three open fires. Just the job for a break at this time of year.

3 comments:

  1. I say!

    What is the connection between the content of this post and the subject line? I was expecting a post about pas de deux, gowns, tuxedos and tiaras.

    MM III

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mingin'! My tiara fell off before I got there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Photos of dog please. Albert.

    ReplyDelete