Thursday 10 July 2014

Even more photies of Ecuador

























          Strangely strangely to be back home. All my living routines have been demolished and I'll have to find a way to reconstruct them. I haven't been up before noon for the last three days and this is very weird for me. I wasn't expecting the jet lag to be noticeable really, but it's through everything.

          The allotment has entirely exploded in weeds. A disgrace!! I was hoping to be there all day yesterday and today, but I can't get up in the morning! Anyway, I got some tatties out of it today and had my first boiled tattie dinner of the season.

           I've been having lots of thoughts about writing. Once I can get up in the morning, everything will be fine!!

3 comments:

  1. I say!

    The photographs of the chap in the room across from your room - did he stand there all day annoying you?

    MM III

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you guess? It's got to be all that astral travel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. With photies like that, expect a call from the Ecuador tourism board. Albert.

    ReplyDelete