Wednesday 16 October 2013

Really Starting Now!


          I started digging the allotment this afternoon. The smudged photie is supposed to be of raspberries. Of course, since you can't see through the viewfinder anymore, who knows what you're taking photies of?

          As soon as I post this, I'm going to start re-writing Jock Tamson's Half Hearted Transformation. It will now be called Samsara. God knows what it was supposed to be about before , but now it's going to be about the results of selfish motivation in a tranformative, almost revolutionary social context.

           It was originally written with the stage in mind, but I'm going to cut it down to forty five minutes from an hour and a half and try to have radio in mind, though I don't think there's any chance of me getting anything on the radio. It's only twenty odd years since I wrote stuff for the radio and they probably won't have forgotten about me yet!!

            Today is the end of mulling stuff over. I'm going to try and cut the first twelve pages down to four.

3 comments:

  1. Well done starting to write again. Its a pity you told the BBC you were a werewolf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All those folk who would remember will be dead by this time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There'll be no problem getting your plays broadcast after independence. Radio Forth will be looking for content.

    ReplyDelete