Sunday 20 October 2013

Random photies






          Someone told me the gas had come out of the viewfinder of the camera, so that's why I can't see what I'm taking photies of. Doesn't matter. I'm no getting another one!

          Amazon sent me a tenner today. That's about ninety quid so far, but I must admit I was a bit surprised since the sales never got back to where they were before I went to the Holy Isle at the start of the year.

          The play is coming along so very well! I really like working with dialogue and I can do that for an hour or so a day and make real progress. Great.

3 comments:

  1. Can you take photos with your phone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. And what's the matter with these photies? What about blind folk taking photies?

    ReplyDelete
  3. After independence, all cameras will be gas powered.

    ReplyDelete