Sunday 27 November 2011

Sales!

         For the first time in some months I have been able to access my Kindle account. This has nothing to do with the Kindle folk who have been wonderful. But computers make me nervous and sometimes I get annoyed and if I have a problem, I'd usually rather not attend to it at all. However, I got a change of password today and could look at sales. Of course, I got the first royalty payment of £10:88 on Friday, so it was good to have a peek just now.
   
         I think all ten books have only been up a month or so, and the prices were changed to rock bottom (86p or one dollar will get you any of these books!) maybe a month ago.

         29 books were sold from March to October, so that's about three a month. However, this month 15 have been sold already. All my books are selling in dribs and drabs, which is fantastic. They weren't going anywhere. They weren't doing anything. Nobody had a chance to read them, good or bad, and the fact that they are now able to read them is totally excellent!

2 comments:

  1. That's fantastic Mac! Glad things are going well with the books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ewan! I still have no idea how anyone finds them far less buys them, but the review from such as your good self must help!!

    ReplyDelete