Monday 25 April 2022

This Life







        This is a very good time. My allotment is about five hundred yards away. Now that I am healed from the plague and the weather is wonderful, well, what else could you want? Beautiful weather. Had that for the last four or so days. So about ten days without the covid and after being part of this Easter Holiday life the weekend before last ... I had a rest. Next weekend, my companion is away somewhere and I have a chance relax into my self in life in Stockeree. With the way the meditations are going and all ... I don't deserve this.

        I drank some cannabutter coffee the other night. Sometimes the best thing about being stoned, or intoxicated as the ancient Greeks may have it, is that you get a view of yourself from a different perspective. 

       Sitting up doing the juju on Sunday night around midnight, after my companion fell asleep, I just felt great about everything in my life. I didn't feel frustrated about the books I didn't get the chance to write and stuff like that. I thought all  my relationships were great. My health is fine. Life being an accumulation of effort and joy.

        I'd found an FB post about City Whitelight when I'd read it whilst scanning it for Kindle circa 2011. A wee gothic classic. Then I felt fine about all the writing stuff in my life. You do what you can. Everything seemed smoothed out and better than I could have hoped. I had a forty two year old relationship with Wena and that was much better than anything I could have expected. This is a veil of sorrows, but I've been so lucky. I feel great just now and I don't have to go to work tomorrow, or ever again. I'm not skint either. I owe almost everything to the good fortune of having such a great lifelong partner. Sometimes, I can't believe my luck.

        By the way, someone in Washington D.C. is still haunting my statscounter monitor. No one else comes here, pal. It's just you and me. Meditate for fuck sake! 

2 comments:

  1. Im here too hotboy.!my the allotment looks grand...that poppy is spectacular and your leeks are long and plump!
    Im also fair delighted to be at the other end of such positive vibes from the shed....what a lovely wee spot for the sittings!
    Aye what a fortunate creature you have been are and will always be!
    Loveandpeacexxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to hear from you, Michelle. I watched the Huns getting into the footie final. The Tims gave us good name when Martin O'Neill took Celtic to Seville, but there will be 100,000 Huns in Seville in a couple of weeks. Dearie me! Well, oranges grow on trees there, don't they?

    ReplyDelete