Tuesday 25 January 2022

Here comes the next bit.




 

                I love fires. These have not encouraged up the allotment since the lockdowns, but I had a excuse for this one. I just love fires.

                Next week I'll be getting my onions from the shop and the whole allotmenteering thing is just about to take off again. This year I will do better! 

                There were ten downloads on the Kindle site. You can put them up for free every ninety days if you can get onto the site! Four of the downloads were for the Ecuador book. I was more pleased that copies of Bugtown and In the Land of the Demon Masters were downloaded. I'm sure under fourteen year old folk will like them.

                  I've started a new book. I read the first draft of Cold Killing and the plotline is okay. I need to add another ten thousand words to the next draft, but I'd rather use the time right now in writing something more personal. 

                

                

2 comments:

  1. I say!

    Did you set fire to your hut?

    MM III

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. I filled it with NO voters first.

    ReplyDelete