Thursday 20 May 2021

The end of digging and planting

 





          

                    The allotment looked like the bottom photie on the 15th of March, but by yesterday it had been dug over twice and there's not really much room to plant anything else. It started with some leeks from last year, but not it's got brassica, onions, tatties, turnips, and I've put in some carrot seeds.

                    I tried to get into my Kindle publishing account just then and that's the first time I've tried that for .... well, it's probably two years since I could access it. I jumped through a few hoops until it asked me the time limit on a debit card I lost a while back. Then it said I'd have to phone someone and there might be international charges involved. The main thing is that I didn't get annoyed!! 

                     So I'll have another go tomorrow. I got a landline put in because I tried to phone kindle in Seattle when I was shut out before and it drained my mobile phone of all credit. I'd charged it up with thirty quid too. We'll see. I'd like to get back into the account.

                     

4 comments:

  1. Hotboy!!!!!
    You are alive and welland the allotment is tulipidly thriving - how wonderful. Ive been checking in on and off just wondering where you had disappeared to - perhaps in a puff of oneness so it was with great pleasure that I saw these posts today - Ive missed you!!!!
    loveandpeacexxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle! How nice to hear from you! What a surprise too! It's comments like yours that makes posting stuff worth while. So I'll keep it up. Anyway, the lockdowns suited me more than most folk. And nobody's died recently. This week I'm going to Bellshill sometime to see my big brother, whose now in a care home. How time flies. Love from HotboyMadyamika, still surfing the oceans of bliss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say!

    How much do you pay your gardener to do all the diggings? Here in Kalimbuka I now have to pay Kwacha 1,000 an hour.

    MM III

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mr MM 111,
    I don't have any money since I lost it all to this man who cheated me in a betting scam. So I just meditate and the ground digs itself.

    ReplyDelete