Thursday 29 April 2021

Allotment photies.




           Been weird trying to remember how to navigate around this bloggy thing, considering it's nearly two years since I could get into it. But I remember why I wanted to use it. I have to delete photies from my OneDrive thing every now and again due to it being full, and them asking money for more storage. So I can stick the photies on my blog

           I finished planting my tatties today. I planted the tulips last year because I spent a lot of the lockdown staring at three tulips in my allotment when the weather was reasonable. Loved having the allotment last year. At the start of the lockdown, I didn't have a face to face conversation for six weeks, but I really liked the lockdown. Stared at the tulips for about an hour just about every day then. Great!

No comments:

Post a Comment