Tuesday 27 April 2021

In the war against the machines

 


          Don't know why, or how, but this is the first time in over a year since I was able to get into this blog. 

           Now, I don't know if I want to keep writing in it or not. None of the folk who looked at it before will be doing so now, and ..... anyway, this is a photie of my guitar. I made about £300 from Kindle when I first put my books on it and I kept the money, meaning to buy a guitar with it at some point. £300, eh? Who said writing doesn't pay? 

           The guitar cost £289 and is the same one I bought in my mid twenties, round about the middle of the seventies. Then it cost £25 or thereabouts. This model is better though and I bought it just before the lockdown.

            I haven't been able to get into my Kindle publishing account for a couple of years now. Someone seems to have been hacking it, or some such. Anyway, I can't get into it. Also, I can't buy anything from Amazon for the same reason. My debit card was deleted a fortnight ago because of fraud as well. Isn't the internet just great?

2 comments:

  1. I say!

    Know any good gumba goomba?

    MMIII

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer mumbo jumbo. Do you want to join my religion? You'd be the first member. So you can be a cardinal if you like. We.re called the Mumbo Jumbians. And our mantra is mumbo jumbo. Would you like to buy a tee-shirt?

    ReplyDelete