Wednesday 20 December 2017

Samye Ling Photies













          The first photie is of the part of the river where I usually meditate for a while when I'm  at the Samye Ling. It was too brass monkeys to meditate there on this visit, but it's where I want my ashes scattered, at the narrow point.

          Very interested to find that the teachings I was reading in Profound Buddhism by Kalu Rinpoche were given at the Samye Ling, where I was reading them about thirty five years later. It dawned on me that Lama Rinchen Palmo was probably in the audience since Kalu Rinpoche was her root guru. Kind of made the hairs rise on the back of my neck ...

1 comment:

  1. I say!

    What a Godforsaken place Jockland looks like. Barely gets light, no food in the gardens, and tundra.

    Remember - try not to obsess about dying.

    MM III

    ReplyDelete