Monday 6 November 2017

No Response from Agents about play.









          I think I sent out about six emails to agents who were registered as being interested in hustling plays, and I did get one response. I sent one to Tom Erhardt, an agent who tried half heartedly to get a further production of BUSTED. This was in about 1992, so someone got back to me from that agency to say that he'd retired. Well, I kind of guessed that. Anyway, despite having eight plays produced and two novels published, etc., etc., it is difficult to get anyone even read a play.

          This is what I expected. That is why there is no point in writing Hamlet if you do not have connections in the business already. Really, you have to be engaged. I might send out some other emails soon since I do think I should try to do something with this play since it might not be too bad.

          We went to Newbattle Abbey College for our Saturday outing and the photies were taken there.

           Today I moved a gooseberry and a blackcurrant bush over to what is now my side of the allotment. Once I get the strawberries moved, that'll be that.

No comments:

Post a Comment