Tuesday 14 November 2017

Allotment in November





          I'm eating a plate of tatties, boiled then slowly fried in the wok with olive oil and quite a lot of onion. The tatties and the onions did very, very well this year. I don't know what kind of tatties these are, but they seem very like King Edwards. Add salt and sauce. I do not think this will make me any slimmer, especially since I'm eating it with wonderful weissbiers.

          Tuesday is the new Monday. Yesterday I went to the hospital for Poisonous to get a stookie off his arm. One thing leads to another.

          The cabbages were also quite good this year, but I've eaten them all.

          Most of the transplanting of stuff from one side of the allotment to the side I now rent has been done. I dug up the strawberries today. The last photie is of the shambles I've created. Slipshod Johnnyboy.

2 comments:

  1. I say!

    In freezing Jockland, does the sun ever rise beyond the horizon?

    MM III

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is little warmth when it does peak out.

    ReplyDelete