Friday 15 September 2017

Just back from the Samye Ling












          The top photie was taken just after I arrived. It's the lama and one other. Seeing him as soon as I got there, I found most auspicious. And it was a wonderful visit. It usual for me to feel a wee bit restless during the day at some point, but that didn't happen this time.

           The meditations were fabulous sometimes, the way they developed over the four days. Lots of bliss and some heat. Of course, whenever I get back from the Samye Ling, I always feel tired. I'm not too sure why, but that's the way it is. Only got on here to get the photies transferred.

            The last few times I've been down there the abbot has been absent for one reason or another, but it was brilliant meditating with him in the temple every morning. Just brilliant.

             Also, much enjoyed a book called Brilliant Moon, the autobiography of Dilgo Khent...can't spell the boy's name.

2 comments:

  1. The cooncil hoose block in photie 2, is that where you stayed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naw. To the left of that, just passed the bogs.

    ReplyDelete