Tuesday 26 September 2017

Autumn Colours in the Botanical Gardens




















          I've been trying to start a fast today. Well, I still haven't had anything other than water, but at this time of the evening  (just after seven) is when one normally starts to have fun ....or a drink of beer, for instance. Oh well.

         I've been working on the novel for long enough recently to get back into it. I've really enjoyed working on it though it has bugger all to do with buddhism or anything. Anyway, I feel quite positive now about writing and was thinking maybe I should try to contact play agents about the Jock Tamson's play. It's just finding the time and being bothered. Since I don't need any more money, I don't think my heart is into doing anything for money. I don't care about folk wanting to read my stuff or anything like that either. I do like writing though!! Always have. I think I'll get into it and not try to give it up ever again. Maybe have a holiday now and again!

          The Botanical Gardens is a delight, especially when you can't go sometimes because your friend has a dog. Today was just lovely. Sat meditating in a really nice spot as well.

2 comments: