Monday 19 September 2016

Contraband and Remote Control

          I haven't heard anything from William Case Associates about the Ecuador book yet. Must be a couple of months since I sent it to them. I do not expect a good result from this connection, so I've decided now that the summer if over to start working again.

          I read something at the weekend about a Scottish crime imprint called Contraband. I've just contacted them about Remote Control. Anyway, I think I've contacted them! I sent the email to Books from Scotland. At least, I've started trying to hustle again.


         I have worked out how to finish Jock Tamson's Half Hearted Transformation. It'll be back to two acts with an wee intermission.

         So everything seems to be okay. I'm thinking of putting the Ecuador book straight onto Kindle when the New York folk knock it back. But we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment