Tuesday 13 October 2015

Start of the week.







         
          Everything has been going wonderfully well for me recently, apart from me getting into my usual bad habits, the ones I've abandoned so many times before. Well, at the start of this week I got back into some purification again. This makes one feel crap!! But you have to admit that you deserves it. Yesterday was worse than today, but today I went for a walk in the Botties. How wonderful to have the Botties so close at hand.

          I've worked out how to write the ending of the book. Just got to write it then!

2 comments:

  1. The tree colours this autumn have been the best and most intense in my living memory. Of course my memory is ravaged, so that's an entirely unreliable report. But according to the big-foreheaded scientists, for most deciduous trees, chlorophyll is re-absorbed from leaves in the fall, leaving the carotenoid (yellow/orange) pigments behind to decay off more slowly over weeks. Don't get me started on the anthrocyanins (the red/purple pigments such as maples/cherries show off), which are apparently newly synthesised only in autumn conditions. The colours are fantastic, and the biochemical stories behind those glorious too. How could this have come about, except through deep time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even I have been noticing the glorious colours around here right now!

    ReplyDelete