Thursday 9 April 2015

Out on my own!







                The top photie is of where you queue for cut price tickets to Broadway shows. It was cold and I queued there for about one hour and twenty minutes for a ticket to see Mama Mia. The cut price ticket cost $103. Some folk I used to know would be laughing at me doing that. I do not even like Abba. The photie was taken from across the road in \Macdonald's where I went to warm up. They have no urinals in this MacDonald's (in fung Times Square!!!) and the queue for the one men's bog was twenty minutes long. No points!!!

                 After seeing Chicago .... well, Mama Mia was a musical!! I had my eyes closed for ninety percent of the time and it was still crap. On the way home I saw the word Susquehanna, which really cheered me up. I said that to myself for nine years and just love the sound of it even yet.

                  I went out on my own for the first time today and only got lost once. Had a great chat with Shiv, who is my neice through Wena. She seems to be doing very well in a cut throat business designing clothes in Manhattan. It's a long way from Northolt. Might go to a museum this afternoon. It's cold and overcast in New Yoik today.

1 comment:

  1. I say!

    Well done only getting lost once.

    MM III

    ReplyDelete