Saturday 14 July 2012

          Last week I had TheBlissBook up on the free book promotion. In one day it downloaded sixty times in the states. You'd expect it to download half of that in Blighty normally, but TheBlissBook was downloaded only ONCE and that at half eleven at night when the downloader was probably drunk. This has to be because of the lousy review it got from some idiot who doesn't know the difference between fiction and non-fiction. The disparity cannot be for any other reason that I can think of. I'll be able to tell for sure when I put up Ancient Futures on the free book promo. That picked up a lousy review from someone complaining about the editing when I think there was something amiss with her reading device. Oh well. It's a free world out there in cyberspace and it's populated by loonies of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment