Friday 25 March 2011

And Again!

          I got an email yesterday from Robin Jones of Luath Press asking me to submit Remote Control after all. I've just looked up luath. It's Gaelic. I know a bit of the Gaelic. Youhodim analheiderim is Gaelic. I learned this from Barry Graham, who also told me that  I should stop being rude about  publishers or I'll never get published.
  
          It looks like they want a manuscript. I'll have to buy some paper and a big envelope. I'll write on the big envelope: You Gaelic folk asked for this to be submitted! And then it might go to the top of their giant slush pile, which must be bigger than Edinburgh Castle if they still want folk to send in paper submissions in this day and age. You'd probably get a really good view from the top of that!!

3 comments:

  1. I see that Ancient Futures is up to #55

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have 5 reading years worth of books already lined up. After that, I'll go straight to Ancient Futures.

    ReplyDelete