Friday 28 July 2023

News about the bliss and all that jazz


 

                    Sometimes you think you should mark the day. There were two interesting things concerning the meditations today.

                     The easiest thing to talk about is the bending forward and straightening up. I used to do this and was surprised at the amount of bliss that occurred when I did this. Just assume the position and after meditating for a bit, lean forward and straighten up. It's a matter of degrees. I was surprised when it first appeared in the long ago, and because it's not supposed to be about the bliss ... today I did a bit of leaning forward and straightening up, and was flooded, flooded with bliss. Just whackeroni.

                    Every now and again, the jump in the juju happens. For years and years I've been getting intimations about the heat. They come and go, and nothing is certain, nothing stable. But today for a few seconds I got the warmth you might expect when you can dry off wet sheets and all that. Well, I'm sure I got that today, but only three or four seconds of it. It's an inner heat, but it's an overall kind of heat, and not something going up your central channel. Tomorrow I don't suppose I'll get it again, but it's now on the menu.

                    Everything else is crap. You have to keep everything down to concentrate on this stuff. Your life should be a bit boring. That's why you should be on retreat. There are two things to take into consideration. The usual joe. The meditations don't like that stuff. The usual joe is out looking for sweeties. Or not, in my case, during the week. Right now, I'm a bit stir crazy. I'm dying to do something else. Tomorrow I get into weekend mode and I'm really looking forward to it. 

                    I'm not bothered about the books. The Dirty Old Man has been written. That's enough. I don't think anyone has read it except for my Polish friend. Another friend might have read it, but she said bugger all about it, so ... Getting books published doesn't make you happy. I'm just pleased to have written them.

                    The weird raspberries in the photie were eaten today. Whoever hits on this blog from Etten, hello.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot boy those berries are magnificent!
    can I read the book?
    Ive got the inner heat but it sure aint blissful...scared I spontaneously combust so keep lying flat on the (slightly cooler)floor and spraying a wee peppermint water mist at the fan every time it passes me ...now that is the bliss!
    Loveandpeacexxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds super hot!! I've sent the book to the two email addresses I have for you, Michelle. Hope you enjoy it, but if you think it's crap, that's okay too!! Let me know.

    ReplyDelete