Thursday 28 June 2018

Meditation injuries!



          Aye, it's a rough old game, this meditating! My alarm went off in another room after I'd been sitting in the lobby for bit. My legs had gone numb so I bum shuffled into the kitchen, but the phone was on the table, so when I tried to put weight on the dead leg ,,,,, It was a couple of days ago now.

          The train from Bellshill today was cancelled and the next one delayed by ..... hot rails. It was bloody roasting, mind you.

           Almost every day when I meditate I seem to feel something a wee bit different. Keeps it most interesting.

2 comments:

  1. I say!

    Standing up is obviously getting a bit much for you. If only you were in better shape, and hadn't gone to seed.

    MM III

    ReplyDelete
  2. Standing up and gone to seed? Que? You can get it over the counter these days, apparently.

    ReplyDelete