Tuesday 30 May 2017

Just back from La Belle France!!


























           My nephew Neil got married on Saturday in La Ciotat. What an absolutely brilliant weekend!!

           I'm becoming a right Francophile. He got married in the town hall. Above the door in large letters it says: Liberty, Equality, Fraternity. We do not have that in this country. We have God Save The Queen and we are not citizens. We are subjects.

          The laptop as usual couldn't find the phone. I joined something called One Drive. No idea what that means, but it allowed me to download the photies from the weekend. Fortunately, Basia Watters was taking proper photies, which I will see sometime.

           Strangely, despite the wedding, I had a lot more time to meditate this weekend than usual since I was on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment