Sunday 12 July 2015

New Camera

         The mobile phone camera packed in. I accepted this and thought I'd just stop blogging. I really only use this blog now to store photies. So I found another camera in the flat and the son-in-law, Andrew, saw if it worked. I've tried it. This might be some photies then.




           I've re-started writing my book again after a pause caused by travelling about and all that. Worked out what I wanted to do on the Holy Isle. But this afternoon shows why I do not like the modern world. I was trying to read the stuff and a thick band appeared when I tried to do some editing. This took half an hour to remove ... well, I had eventually to start again with another copy and whatnot. I cannot word process. I just type. I cannot be bothered with this stuff. I wish I had stuck to the typewriter in many ways!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment